8 Bit Boss Fight 8 Bit Boss Fight

very good

actually i would fight those robots by using the following technique:

always run around, never stand still or you will die, continue shooting at one of the robots concentrating your fire on him, while putting landmines to randomly damage either robot, after the first robot is dead though, he other robots speed inbcreases, so i would recommend you to stop using the land mines.

hmmmm sounds like a potential hit...

DrClay responds:

Yeah bro, I always would have to use cheat codes to pass that boss.

8-bit Backsteinhaus [wsk] 8-bit Backsteinhaus [wsk]

awesome score

i think newgrounds need a new music genre: 8-BIT!!!!

wandschrank responds:

Yes, that would be very helpful.. ;D

Zelda Metalized Zelda Metalized

epic

as soon as i heard this, i started trashing and banging my head so hard that i broke my desk lamp... seriously... save me a lamp and do slower, more boring songs! ;P

Rainy night walk Rainy night walk

nicely done!

pretty well executed, i may have suggested more sfx, like perple talking or a barkin dog or sumthin... i'll keep track of ur jazz from now on!

Snak responds:

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for the review! I'll be adding more jazz songs soon hopefully, just gotta get that groove going but I'll let you know when I add a new one :D

At Last: Composed by YAR At Last: Composed by YAR

cool unexpected song

since i was workin in my trailer song as well, i expected something with tons of action, you surprised me (in a good way) you should listen to my trailer song as well, hope you visit sometime! XD did you use a program or do you have a synthesizer?

Midnight in Hydrocity Midnight in Hydrocity

needs work

sounds a bit messy, that's all, try to order you instruments a bit, cause it has potential... cool though

My Fuzzy Purple Guitar My Fuzzy Purple Guitar

awesome purple fuzziness!

good one mate! did you record that? cause it's awesome! if you recorded it, what was your method? cause it sounds pretty well

WHiebert responds:

i recorded that
with a rockband mic plugged into my comp lol

Unexpected Change Unexpected Change

cHINOOOOOO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! LOLZ it's cool... my songs are still waiting for approval ... -_-
so i'll tell you when things get dome XD

minicoz responds:

lololol... We gotta start Composing.,, soon

Megaman 2: Dr Wily's Castle Megaman 2: Dr Wily's Castle

what i love about mega

megaman is epic! what i love about him is the way some guitar solos come out of nowhere in some of it's songs... i love it though and i use the same principle in my songs...

-[8-bit] Glitcher -[8-bit] Glitcher

Two words:

AWESOME EPICNESS! never retro sounds sonded do good... what did you use to make it? (if possible the sounds or sample names, don't worry, not intending to copy)

MashedByMachines responds:

Thank you for that review :D Glad you liked it!

I used these VSTs: